Monday 10 February 2014

#MakeMeMarvellouswithMinimalMoneyMondays: Local Craft Shop Accessories

It's Monday, there's snow and ice outside and I'm preeeeeeeety sure I need to keep a tight hold on the pocket strings to stay on budget.  But, wait.  Being on a budget doesnt't mean going without those things that make us feel girly and special.  This week, it's all about the accessories: earrings (2 pair - 5 leva/$3.45), a bracelet (1 leva/$0.69), and a ring (2.50 leva/$1.73), oh my! 

Local finds at a craft shop in Plovdiv (they also sell the material to make your own jewelry)
 
Shops' contact info

Map of the shops location
 
3.50 leva (about $2) earrings

Posing like a boss with my Plovdiv craft shop earrings
#MakeMeMarvelouswithMinimalMoneyMondays
#MinimalMoneyMondays

Peaceful like a Plovdiv Princess
#MakeMeMarvelouswithMinimalMoneyMondays
#MinimalMoneyMondays

Skull ring my bell
#MakeMeMarvelouswithMinimalMoneyMondays
#MinimalMoneyMondays

Orange on my wrist
#MakeMeMarvelouswithMinimalMoneyMondays
#MinimalMoneyMondays
 
 
This week I was made marvelous for 8.50 leva/$5.87.

And, btw, the white hat was a local thrift shop find (1 leva/$0.69) and my lippie of the day was a 8 leva/$6 Rimmel lipstick:  Cutting Edge #120.

So, stop by your local craft shop and make every Monday a #MinimalMoneyMondays day.

Ciao 4 Now, Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment