Monday 14 July 2014

GET TO KNOW ME - TAG, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, this was nice.  I had SO MUCH FUN doing this Get To Know Me TAG!  I think - I probably - I shoulda done it a while back...anywhooooooooooooooooo.  Get To Know Me, Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  By the way, thank you to LuvHerLipstik for creating your blog and thus motivating me to finally do this tag.  LUVS  :)  :)

1. What are you wearing?

Red lipstick

2. Ever been in love?
Yes

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes.

4.  How tall are you?
5'4"


5. How much do you weigh?
70 kilos


6. Any tattoos?

Yes.

7. Any piercings?

Yes

8. OTP?
My sweet friend Alex (a.k.a. King of the Ratchets) and the Chocolate to end all chocolates :)  :)


9. Favorite show?
Golden Girls


10.  Favorite bands?
Danity Kane

11: Something you miss?
Sour pickles with long peppermints sticks (my Chi-town peeps will appreciate the utmost importance of these 2)


12: Favourite song?
I Love You - Mary J


13: How old are you?
36

14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Trust

16: Favourite Quote?
Pain is weakness leaving the body.


17: Favourite actor?
Meryl Streep

18: Favourite colour?
BLUE

19: Loud music or soft?
L-O-U-D


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Wherever there's quiet


21: How long does it take you to shower?
That depends...if I'm on a farm 5-10 minutes.  If I'm in the city, longer.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
That depends, too.  

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes

24.  Turn on?
Cocky Swag

25. Turn off?
Complaining

26: The reason I joined Youtube? ...started a blog?
YouTube - for a rant
Blog - I yearned to return to writing.


27. Fears?
Living without my rage

28. Last thing that made you cry?
A movie


29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning


30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? blog name?
YouTube (my name) - Just me, I am what I am
ColouredLipsGlobalTrips (blog) - need I say more?


31: Last book you read?
The Book of Fathers

32: The book you’re currently reading?

Fifty Shades of Grey


33: Last show you watched?
The People's Court

34: Last person you talked to?
My friend, Clelia


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
A couchsurfing host, perfect strangers


36: Favourite food?
This one is difficult - Italian and Mexican

37: Place you want to visit?
Russian Federation


38: Last place you were?

Save the Children Charity Shop


39: Do you have a crush?
Does Daniel Craig count?


40: Last time you kissed someone?
Two days ago


41: Last time you were insulted
Last month while volunteering on a farm


42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
Sour apple


43: What instruments do you play?
I used to play the piano.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My black and silver bracelets (one was given to me 6 years ago by my BFF and one was given to me this Xmas by my daughter


45: Last sport you played?
Basketball

46: Last song you sang?
Clocks - Kat Dahlia


47: Favourite chat up line?
Just give me your telephone number


48: Have you ever used it?
Of course!  :)  :)

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
This morning


50: Who should answer these questions next?
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment