Sunday 26 January 2014

Lipstick Review: FIERCE MAGENTA (bold and natural lipstcks)

5 Lipsticks in lip balm tubes - GENIUS IDEA!
(Mystical Forest, Medusa, Hot Choco, Permafrost, Quicksilver - from left to right)

Spanish Olive lipgloss in the forefront, Flamenco Girl lipstick in the background
 
 
May I just say thank you to Fierce Magenta.  Thank you for bubble wrapping my lippies so carefully.  Thank you for the quick shipping from the U.S. to Bulgaria:
 
I received a notice of my package from the post office 4 days before the expected delivery date.
And, last but CERTAINLY not least, thank you for making such natural, creamy, pigmented and
bold lipsticks!
 
PERMAFROST

QUICKSILVER

MEDUSA

My lips right after MEDUSA - no staining  :)


FLAMENCO GIRL
 
 
Well, Fierce Magenta, you did it!  You have created a natural piece of lip art that somehow manages to leave the connoisseur with a blank lip canvas due to minimal to no staining.  Like I said earlier, GENIUS! 
 
Of note:  The lipsticks have a slight menthol/minty scent to them, it doesn't linger.  Between each lipstick application, I applied a raindrop size of baby oil to my lips.  As these lipsticks are natural, during the summer months, melting may occur (I noticed a slight melting if I left them next to my computer for an extended period of time).
 
Cia 4 Now Y'All!  Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment