Saturday 11 January 2014

What Enters Your Lips Can Be Just As Influential As What You Put On Your Lips




So, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I LOVE LIPSTICK, coloured lips, so good.  Yet, I have been blessed to realize and come to the understanding that I must be just as concerned with passes by that lipstick - food...and drink  :) 

Living the kinda lifestyle I do, monitoring food intake can be a bit tedious and sometimes damn near impossible but doable (is that ish a word, one second while I go check - yup, it is).  As I was writing, watching what I eat while travelling the world is not only D-O-A-B-L-E but necessary.  Being a world traveller, maintaining my health and my daughter's health is of the utmost importance.  We have insurance but it can still be expensive to visit a doctor or a dentist, trust me, I write from experience.  So lately, I've been pausing to make sure that what I let pass my lips is just as beautiful and glamorous and what I put on my lips.  Little moments, big influence.

That's all  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment